History of the Club
The formation of the club in 1974
The club was chartered in 1974..The Charter Dinner was held on 18th January at the Oak Room, Abingdon Hall with 16 founder members, two of whom are still active members in 2019. The Senior Vice at formation Charles BRADLEY who was President in 1975/76 and a member of the Club Council Gordon WALKER who was President in 1977/78..
The club has had two 1090 District Governors, Dr Ian Richardson 1990/91 and Brian Key 1996/97(who is still active in the club today).